During This Trying Time We Will Remain Open & Available To Service Your Water Needs
· Apprentice water well driller
To operate an air rotary water well drilling rig and equipment to drill and monitor residential, commercial and industrial water wells.
· Developing and working with natural resources
· Working outdoors or with the environment
· Working with your hands
· Operate water well drilling rig and other equipment to drill for residential, commercial and industrial water wells and install well screens, casings and other well fixtures
· Document geological formations encountered
· Clean and disinfect wells in preparation for use
· Perform routine mechanical maintenance work on water well drilling rigs and equipment
· Perform pumping tests to assess well performance
· Welding would be an asset
· Completion of secondary school is usually required.
· Completion of a two- to three-year water well drilling apprenticeship program or two to three years of work experience in the trade combined with college or industry courses in water well drilling is usually required to be eligible for trade certification.
G class drivers license is required, however a DZ license is preferred (drivers abstract is required ts.